Tuesday 24 January 2012

Long Time No Footer!

Despite not having worked since last Wednesday and being home alone, I have not managed to do any footering at all until today! I've seen lots of friends, who are all making sure I'm not lonely, been for two long walks and taken my little friend ice skating, but no playing with paper. This is a problem as I'm supposed to have some cards ready to sell for next weekend to meet a challenge set by a friend at work. I want to stop working Sundays and am going to venture into selling my crafts to try to fund this. Better get to work!

My first attempt this morning has been last weeks 52 card challenge on the theme of bunting, banners and flags. I'm not that happy with it - I think it needs something, but I'm not sure what. Maybe it's just too big.

I hand cut the bunting and flag out of some scraps and the paper was in my bag of bits, so I have used up some stash which is at least a step in the right direction.

Ok, now to work! I'll be back later to show off some of my "stock". I want to make some basic cards to take to work for opinions on Thursday. I've not bought any new stuff so I'll be using stash all the way. Now I've written it down here I'll have to do it!

see you later
Dxx

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card Donna, I particularly like the stitching effect and the gorgeous colours you have used:)

    ReplyDelete