Sunday 15 January 2012

Week two of cards challenge

This weeks prompts in the 52 card challenge on UK Scrappers were
- primary colours
- journalling spot
- handmade embellishment

I love primary colours and am part way through a holiday mini book (2009 holiday - shameful!) so used up some scraps. I don't remember the manufacturer of the papers but I'm sure they were called "Campfire". I got them in Scrappy Boutique in Orlando when I was there in March.

I made the wee owl using instructions in the February issue of Papercraft Inspirations. I'd taken a fancy to him while flicking through and thought he was perfect to meet the handmade embellishment prompt.

I've not put any writing on the card yet because I've not decided what it's for yet!

I've now got to go and get ready for work tomorrow - three more days to go and them I'm off again! I'm also home alone for a couple of weeks so I can do lots of catching up with scrapping and cards and challenges.

I'm also planning on having a go at the UKS Art Journey, although I'm already behind with that! I was hoping to make a journal using my Bind it All, but in the interest of not falling behind I may have to use one from my stash of notebooks! I'll see how much time I have on Thursday and Friday once I'm off work and get back to you!

Over and out!
Donna

1 comment:

  1. This card is gorgeous, I especially love the Owl, he is just so cute :)

    ReplyDelete